Raina Nathair & the Electronic Quill

Raina Nathair's personal thoughts and bad puns/jokes as she navigates the choppy waters that her little lifeboat seems destined to rock upon forever.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

Monday, August 11, 2008

Gah...

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Blood tests came back normal save for one that was high. Orders? Exercise more, watch what you eat. Well, duh.

Then the dermatologist appointment. Went better than I hoped. But I'm on a spray treatment that is so 'aggressive' that I can only use it for four weeks. Really it's for two weeks and your doctor can opt to throw you back on it for two more... he just threw me on it now. It's tiny small bottle of spray. It's one spray per 5" area, rub in. When I'm done, I have to wash it off my hands. Umm... and I'm putting this on my skin? It makes me really sensitive to touch for about an hour or two...

I kept meeping everytime someone touched me yesterday at my friend's house. Eight people around a table... I got bumped a lot. ::whimpers::

But the spray seems to be working. It's only been 6 doses so far and I'm seeing hints of my freckles through the psoriasis. Neat.

Bad news on the work front... I lost an ally. The great "B"mer (sounds like Beamer) took a Friday & Monday off to do this wonderful community service/big brother sort of thing and when he came back they told him he could leave. I mean "WTF?" No warning just 'here's the door'. I didn't even know what happened until later. I was waiting for him to get done with whatever he was doing so he could help me with a project and his former-co-worker (hippie-witch) happily told me he'd been let go. Then dumped more work on me and lectured me and walked off.

I'm totally swamped, she has unreasonable demands, and she's a bitch. Yes, she is. Funny how a girlfriend of hers from a previous job comes to visit earlier in the week. "B"mer goes on his two day thing. "B"mer is let go. Her girlfriend comes in the VERY NEXT DAY to start her NEW JOB. I'm seriously pulling a WTF here! I smell set-up.

Since "B"mer has left, I've had three run-ins with the hippie-witch. She's seriously out to get me fired too I think. Trying hard NOT to think negative thoughts about her... but she just doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone but herself. ::sigh::

Wah! I want "B"mer back!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shadow Rider said...

Wow, the office drama there is starting to sound familiar...like a previous employer? Hopefully not. I am sorry you lost another buddy :-(
But yay on the new meds! Although, I did think the fishy solution would have been more fun.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

No, no fishies. I'm ticklish. LOL
It's been chaotic here. The boss' book is out in paperback and we're helping it's publicity. It's the top of it's category. Press calls are rolling in hard and heavy. We're gearing up for the National Conventions...

Mega busy here.

2:57 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

Wow, drop outta sight for one minute... okay, a couple of weeks (or three) and all hell breaks loose...

Sorry you lost a buddy, Kiri, even sorrier that there's a scheming wench after your hide.

Also, YAY on the meds! Now if I could just find something that'll take care of my heat rash on my hands, we'd be in business!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home