Raina Nathair & the Electronic Quill

Raina Nathair's personal thoughts and bad puns/jokes as she navigates the choppy waters that her little lifeboat seems destined to rock upon forever.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dinner

Well, dinner was a mixed success. It was spaghetti cooked al dente with butter, garlic, oysters, and the oyster liquor from the two cans I put in. Oh, and Parmesan cheese. It was good, but it got boring part way into the serving. I figure that I'll throw a little tomato sauce on it tonight to change it up.

Oh, and I added a link to the first episode of Ouran High School Host Club with English subtitles in case anyone's interested. I prefer the original vocal artists. They do a great job.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home