Raina Nathair & the Electronic Quill

Raina Nathair's personal thoughts and bad puns/jokes as she navigates the choppy waters that her little lifeboat seems destined to rock upon forever.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Roses

Well, Sunday was the first day that I noticed that my rose bushes are starting to bloom. The pink bush bloomed first and yielded the first clip worthy bloom. I took it to Maria's after my mother and I admired it. Maria loved it but spent a good bit of time laminating that her husband won't let her grow roses in 'their' yard. So I tried to convince him that they are low maintenance bushes, which they can be. He's still not budging. ::grrrrr::

Today, I noticed several of my red roses were clippable. The boys and girls at the office have been given the results. Two pink ones and five red ones. The yellow bush is blooming slower, but it has the absolute best blossoms. The first one has been slowly opening facing my mother's bedroom window. I've promised her that I won't clip that one. :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home