Raina Nathair & the Electronic Quill

Raina Nathair's personal thoughts and bad puns/jokes as she navigates the choppy waters that her little lifeboat seems destined to rock upon forever.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

Friday, April 18, 2008

Closer and Closer to a Robotic Horse

My gaming buddies will totally understand my posting this.



I really want a robotic horse complete with a programmed personality and a few simple special command coded to handle bad situations. Teehee.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shadow Rider said...

too cool! and very adaptable. I get you wanting a robotic horse. I wouldn't mind one like in the Warlock series. Minus the short circuit, of course.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

LOL - I like them in Rifts because you can get Warhorses that look like unicorn-Clydesdales. Teehee.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home