Raina Nathair & the Electronic Quill

Raina Nathair's personal thoughts and bad puns/jokes as she navigates the choppy waters that her little lifeboat seems destined to rock upon forever.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

Monday, April 28, 2008

Pizza Monday!

Pizza Monday is here! Woohoo! All but one or two people in the office were very happy with having hot pizza for lunch and dessert from the bakery section of a local grocery store. Go me!

I had two veggie style pizzas for my small click of veggi-only people. I had a pepperoni only and two cheese only pizzas for my boring peeps. And two of two different types of 'everything' pizzas for the rest of the gang. Mini-brownies with cream cheese icing, chocolate chip cookies and mini strawberry shortcakes for dessert. Everyone seems happily fed, settling back into their seats after the meeting and I've gotten lots of good feedback.

"That was nice." "That was different." "Hot food! Yeah!" Etc. The only one to give me grief was the Office Manager and he was mostly teasing, I think. He ate too, so...

So tonight I'll be late leaving so I an set up for tomorrow. What's special about tomorrow? I won't be here! ::happy dance::

That's right, I'm taking a day off to hang out with two of my girlfriends who also have tomorrow off. Girls' Day Out. Shopping, lunch, chatting, maybe a movie. Woohoo!

So... tonight I have to label the coffee pot with a reminder of how to use it, label the dishwasher with a 'please empty me, I'm clean' note, make tea before I leave so they don't run out tomorrow, load all of the printers to the top with paper, and... ask someone to lock the doors at the proper time tomorrow. Oye. I should get started. Teehee!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger NorthWitch said...

What? They can't even think for themselves? Oye!

Here's hoping for a nice day for you tomorrow. Finally a day to relax and not think of work... maybe leave the cellphone at home?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

I think my cell will mysteriously have it's battery go dead.

"But it was fully charged when I left!"

Yes, they can, but I'll hear whining for days. Better for my sanity and lack of incarceration if I handle this myself. After all, going postal is discouraged. It interferes with productivity.

3:25 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

I imagine it does, at that!

Enjoy your day off!

I have a doctors appointment today after work. That's how interesting my day will be...

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home