Raina Nathair & the Electronic Quill

Raina Nathair's personal thoughts and bad puns/jokes as she navigates the choppy waters that her little lifeboat seems destined to rock upon forever.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

Friday, June 01, 2007

A Brief Sigh of Relief

Spoke with the 'boss' after completing the three forms, seems that my renaming of folders (by his orders to 'break' them so the client couldn't get on as they hadn't - and haven't paid us yet) caused a previously unknown error to pop up. Yes, this was AFTER I changed the folder names back to what they were. So all of the screaming that I "broke the forms" yesterday was bullsh*t. The back-end coder told him so. Thank you! Oh, thank you!

So I finished my testing. First form was fine. Second form kicked a funny message on submission, emailed the message to the boss, he's not worried, it's a 'testing' function that the coder forgot to turn off, no big deal. Ooookay, moving on then. Third form... Three pages to it... first page, done. Second page, done. Third page, found an error (not of my making thankfully), reported it, and still managed to save the final page without error. Yes!

Now I'm running off to verify that ALL of the information was successfully saved to the database. Joy!

Then I'll cruise a few of my favorite spots and see if I can leave afterward. Heck, until I got my money, I leave when I want to... ::snarl::

2 Comments:

Blogger NorthWitch said...

Uh huh, and not a care in the world for a poor, Kiri depraved Witchy...

I'm telling the Empress on you!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

Uh-oh... I'd better call my friend at NATO and see if I can borrow some combat armor. If Empress catches me, I'll need it.

"Not the face! Not the face!"

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home