Raina Nathair & the Electronic Quill

Raina Nathair's personal thoughts and bad puns/jokes as she navigates the choppy waters that her little lifeboat seems destined to rock upon forever.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

Friday, January 05, 2007

Bathroom Freshener Complaint

Okay, I know this'll sound childish, but WHY did the building where I work have to go and change the bathroom air freshner? The old stuff was okay, if annoyingly flowery. But the new stuff... God help us.... the new stuff smells like FRUIT LOOPS1! FRUIT LOOPS!

Okay, when I'm 'powdering my nose', I DO NOT WANT TO BE THINKING ABOUT BREAKFAST CEREAL. Ok? I mean, when was the last time you were eating breakfast and thought "gee, I wish my bathroom smelled like my Fruit Loops?"

::gags::

Sorry, I've been snarling about this for days and finally HAD to blog it. I mean... ewwww....

1 Fruit Loops is a popular fruit-flavored, high-sugar breakfast cereal commonly eaten be hyperactive children and silly adults like me who eat what we like even if it's a 'kid's cereal'. ::raspberried everyone::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home