Raina Nathair & the Electronic Quill

Raina Nathair's personal thoughts and bad puns/jokes as she navigates the choppy waters that her little lifeboat seems destined to rock upon forever.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More on the News Front

Last night after I left my office at 6:45pm, I go grab dinner and try to unwind after a Hades day. I get home, get out of the car, grab my bag and... see the message received light flashing prettily in the darkness. Joy.

I decide to get in the home before bothering with it. Put the bag down. Put my leftovers away. Start a load of laundry. Feed the cat and socialize with her a bit. Out of things to do besides listen to it, I punch the code in to hear my message(s). No surprise, it's my boss.

Seems that after I ripped into the coder he was confused and decided to go to church. Yes, I drove someone to seek safety at church. A first!

So after an hour conversation with my boss going over what needs to be done, future plans, etc. I got to sleep. Woohoo.

Walked into a mess when I came in... but that's for another post.

5 Comments:

Blogger NorthWitch said...

Gah!

So, men run screaming for church after running into you, eh? Good to know... We can use that!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

LOL - just the guys I work with.

Other guys typically think of me as one of the guys and we hang out at various locations and goof off.

This was a first.

12:59 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

That is not befitting of a true Villainess!

Men running screaming for church, we can use...

1:08 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

Oh, the employees can expect to be driven to church in fear of me. The villians we need to team up with (in the early days before we dominate the world) will know that we aren't going to poison them, stab them and/or torture them.

Unless, it doesn't work. Then I'll drive them to the church or take them to the torture chambers myself.

1:17 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

Now we're cooking!

That's the Kiri they should know and fear!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home