Raina Nathair & the Electronic Quill

Raina Nathair's personal thoughts and bad puns/jokes as she navigates the choppy waters that her little lifeboat seems destined to rock upon forever.

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hoorah!

Oh, wow.

Oh, wow.

My boss gave my a glass Christmas ornament that was Le Bien, or painted inside. An angel, my weakness. Too cute.

Today, the owner (boss' mom) gave me (for my personal use - not a business tool) a 4G Flash Drive. Woohoo!

Then the boss' girlfriend comes in to visit, I give her a super soft and fuzzy pair of beige gloves and a matching scarf for Christmas... She gives me an iPod Shuffle. ::falls on the floor:: This lady is a CLASS ACT!

::Raina runs off to play with her new toys... nevermind the mountain of work looming above her:: Teehee, wee!

5 Comments:

Blogger NorthWitch said...

::Turning a darker shade of green::

'Nuff said, but enjoy your new toys, you've earned 'em all!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

Thank you.

I have been needing a new mp3 player for a year. The Flash Drive is a business tool and to haul my files around without risking breaking a CD-RW.

12:48 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

So much for it being a toy for personal use... ::Sheesh::

1:09 PM  
Blogger Raina Nathair said...

It is, but the trade-off is that I shall use it to handle my files too.

1:14 PM  
Blogger NorthWitch said...

I don't recall there being a trade involved?

Oh well, you're just going to have to admit being a glutton for punishment...

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home